● Always act professionally. You never know who is going to hear what you’re saying or see what you’re doing.
● Treat everyone you talk to with respect, regardless of their position. Nothing and nobody is beneath you.
● A little overtime won’t hurt. Work until the job is done.
● If you’re the last one in the room, turn out the light.
● Be on time for meetings. Time is money. Why would you waste time?
Seems pretty simple to me!
Read the full article from the always excellent Stefan Stern on FT.com