Here are eight things you don’t know about me, but what I’m more interested in is finding out eight things about you – the BMBY reader. Please dive in and introduce yourselves in the comments!
1. I was privileged to go to an excellent private school in the UK that gave me a superb, well-rounded education, as well as most of my best friends.
2. I regret not choosing my A-levels by what I would do well at, rather than what I was interested in. As a result I chose Maths, Economics and Politics rather than Politics, Biology and History.
3. When I play team sports (which I love), I get very competitive and SHOUT VERY LOUDLY (which my wife hates). I doubt I’m as competitive as this fellow though…
4. I once “crashed a fag” from Uma Thurman when she was filming The Avengers.
5. There is nothing I like better than lying on my sofa, zoning out and watching sports.
6. Following in my dad’s footsteps, I’m a pretty handy cook. Roast chicken with sweet potatoes, celeriac and fresh thyme is a personal favourite.
7. This list has taken me ages – I get easily distra….
8. My maternal grandfather is my hero. However, I never met my other grandfather but my dad has told me he used to shoot crocodiles in his native Malaysia. With a revolver?!