As promised, here are the shownotes from my podcasting debut on New Comm Road, cross posted from the New Comm Road blog where you can listen to it or download a la carte. To subscribe for an exclusive Blogging Me Blogging You free life-time membership, please follow the instructions in the Subscribe box.
Thanks again to Bryan Person for having me on, I had a blast doing it!
Building a new-media toolkit for podcasters.
Subscribe to the New Comm Road podcast. It’s free, and it ensures you won’t miss a single episode! Find us in the iTunes store or paste this feed into iTunes or your podcatching software of choice: http://feeds.feedburner.com/NewCommRoad
*Update – you can just click here and download it – http://media.libsyn.com/media/newcommroad/NCR_010_-_2006-AUGUST-7.mp3*
IN TODAY’S SHOW:
- Podcast ID – Bryan sings
- Voice man Lee Hopkins
- Requests to subscribe to the show in iTunes and to leave us audio feedback on our comment line (number below)
- PodCamp Boston now has a venue — Bunker Hill Community College.
- Audio comment and question from Chris Brogan
- Conversation with Bryan and Ed — what tools should be in our “New Comm Road toolkit”
- First … all about Ed.
- For the hosts to keeping in touch: 1) e-mail 2) instant messaging client 3) Skype
- For show prep and as an online resource center: a (private) wiki
- For aggregating listening to our own and other podcasts: 1) iTunes or podcatcher 2) an iPod or other mp3 player
- For giving the show a more established presence: 1) A show blog with show notes 2) social-networking site such as Blubrry
- RSS reader and monitoring tools: 1) Bloglines or other suitable reader, to follow “the conversation” on other blogs in similar content areas 2) Technorati, to set up “watches” for “New Comm Road” and other keywords
- For subscribing and seeing stats: 1) Feedburner 2) Libsyn, or other service/server that hosts the audio files
- Other tools: trackbacks
- Don’t forget: 1) passion 2) good content!
- Show close
- Leave your text and audio comments below this post
- Send us audio files or text e-mails to comments-AT-NewCommRoad.com
- Call us on our comment line: (206) 202-3996
Running time: 32 minutes, 7 seconds.