It’s summer and the heat seems to be taking the toll on a lot of bloggers.
I’m coming up to my three year anniversary of working in PR and as lists are seemingly en vogue right now, and I can jump on a bandwagon with the best of them, here are, in no particular order, my top ten questions every entry-level PR should be asking.
- When would you like that by?
- How would you like that formatted?
- Can I help you with anything
- Where do I bill that time?
- Who would you like me to pitch?
- What sort of results are we looking for?
- When should I let you know it’s not working?
- Why do we do it like this? (Only if you have a smart alternative!)
- Why don’t we use this angle?
- Have you seen this? (Accompanied by something interesting…)
Anything else you can think of? Get them into the comments. As for you Senior PRs – can you add in anything else?
Do you represent a laptop manufacturer or retailer? Do you want your logo here? If you do, please email me!